Hi, I'm very interested in your games. Which ones can be played with 2 players and no GM?
Two Years of Mini-RPGs, 2017—2019
A downloadable game
TWO YEARS OF MINI-RPGs, 2017 - 2019
For two years, I wrote and published one game a month, sometimes more. Here they are in a single volume*, along with 6 bonus games!
You'll find a bit of everything in these 32 games: some are funny, some are sad, some are GMless, some are played in campaigns, one is a LARP, one is an escape room, one is a writing game, some are poetic, some are heroic...
Here's a one-liner to tell you what each is about!
· The Anti-Paradox Brigade: clueless time agents on a mission!
· Last Escape: pensioners on a run for the last time!
· The Disorder Suit: flowers trapped in a human body!
· Frayed in the Freezing Night...: cuddly toys against nightmares!
· YOU ARE A TREE: magical trees in a struggling world!
· After School Investigations: teenagers turned detectives!
· Saturday Night Forever: ghosts trapped in a time loop!
· The Doppelgänger Effect: the same person from parallel realities!
· Until Dawn Comes: constellations telling tales!
· Robonimals: animal robots trapped in a lab!
· VIOLENCE/SEX/POOP: disgusting stuff I regret writing!
· The 🔑 to Dreams: dreamers in a shared dream!
· YWBMBIGTTR: Victorian explorers prone to exaggeration!
· HHCSHTMOTW: late friends with no sound excuses!
· It Was a Clear and Sunny Day: people obsessed with signs!
· Death in Venice: Death and someone who doesn't want to die!
· Piracy & Poetry: poets turned pirates or the other way around!
· Hungry Cities: curious travelers and the city who wants to keep them in!
· The Seal Will be Broken: members of a secret society desperately trying to keep an Old God asleep!
· The Egyptian Job: zombie Egyptian animals robbing a museum!
· Murder in the Quantum Monastery: monks accused of a quantum murder!
· The · Creator · and · the · Creature: a scientist and the creature fleeing from them!
· One Minute to Midnight: broken robots on a dying planet!
· Fortunately, You Were There: friends after a hard time!
· The Doppelgänger Project: agents visiting parallel cities!
· The Stele at the Heart of the Plains: wanderers in an hallucinated landspace!
· Poison Your Pen with Revenge: a poison-pen writer and the community they threaten!
· Think About What you Want and Push the Button: someone trapped in an escape room!
· Last Dungeon: grieving explorers!
· The Interrogation: a criminal and a detective in a tense face to face!
· The Dead Body in Your Head: friends after they committed murder!
· Here & Now: the same place at different times, or the same time in different places!
· Total Remix!: a remix of all the above!
* If you ever bought one of my games before, get in touch with proof of purchase and I'll gladly send you a discount!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi! Death in Venice and The Creator and the Creature and The Interrogation are specifically written for 2 players and no GM.
Other than those, I would say Last Escape, Frayed in the Freezing Night..., It was a Clear and Sunny Day and Hungry Cities should probably run fine with only 2 players (they're all GMless games). The Seal will be Broken, One Minute to Midnight, The Stele at the Heart of the Plains and Here/Now might, although it may cause pacing issues.
Thanks for your interest! I hope you get a chance to play some of those :)